We look for partners working with wide range of metal processing technologies:
- Drilling, turning, milling, welding and sawing;
- Surface processing - polishing, heat treating, nitriding etc;
- Sheet metal works - bending, punching, water and laser cutting;
- Working with all sorts of steel, cast iron, aluminium and other metals;
- Able to handle different weights and sizes of parts
Of course, we expect our manufacturing partners to have good level of engineering competence - ability to interpret and handle all types of drawings and 3D models. When working in Europe, it is important for a provider to have technical English and German language proficiency.
Above all, we value reliability and transparency in our relationship - both with customers and providers.
If you feel you are the right partner for us, let's build the largest CNC network of Europe together!